Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day!!

Since I don't technically have a "job" I figured the only way for me to truly celebrate the Labor Day holiday was for me to take a day of of blogging. Unlike your usual 9-5 this is actually fun~ and I have been counting the minutes to get back to the blogosphere (a long three day weekend with your husband and baby can do that to a girl!) 

In honor of labor day I would like to pay homage to one if the yummiest mummies to actually experience labor. Seriously, could Halle Berry have looked and better pre/during/ and post pregnancy? Some mummies have all the luck (and some pr
etty amazing genes too.) I love that Halle has bucked the traditional celebrity magazine baby cover and has now exposed her georgeous new baby to the world on her own terms. 

The Little Man would like to introduce everyone to his new girlfriend (Sorry Stella Spelling McDermott.) So here is the future Nalha Aubrey ******* I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you? Look at that cute couple!!


2 comments:

Tara@From Dawn Till Rusk said...

Hey Yummy Mummy, totally agree with you on the whole Halle Berry is a shining light for all celeb mums. Can't stand all the auctioning off the baby photos thing.

that girl ? said...

Hi YM. Hope you don't mind but I tagged you! I'm new at all this stuff! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails