After almost a decade off the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette train, you all know that I fell hard for the last season (Brad + Emily forever! Yes, I know they broke up already. (( sad face)) When they announced the new season, I knew there was no way I was going to miss this one and after watching last night's premiere episode, I am already hooked!!!
Here are some of my thoughts...
- First off, WHAT ON EARTH was my husband thinking when he stopped the DVR for 15 minutes right in the middle of the show?????? Clearly, he no longer wants dinner on the table. Husband FAIL.
- I thought that I was going to hate Ashley after the Bachelor, but last night I found her less annoying than expected. I think the guys will make up for her overly perky attitude.
- Who the hell was the drunk guy? He was slammed by the time she got to him!!! The dude couldn't even talk! Awkward!!! I don't think I've ever been that loaded.
- What is with the mask? Creeper! Did somebody do a background check on the guy? I would have loved for him and "drunk guy" to duke it out.
- While I found them hilarious... can I just say WHO ARE THESE GUYS??? Is this really what's become of the single men in America? Note to self, never get divorced!!!
- I think the IVY league guy is going to be the biggest tool of them all. Can I help you pick up all those names you dropped?
- Bentley is shady... but I agree he's kind of hot but she better lose him fast. Why wouldn't she tell the peeps from the show ahead of time so they could get her another guy? Looks like someone likes drama! How about when he said he wasn't attracted to her!!!
- Ashley definitely got her boobs done. Obviously, she is hoping the hair will be a distraction.
- Every "line" out of the limo was so cheesy. The best had to be the compass, but I was hiding behind the pillow until it was over... how that girl kept a straight face is beyond me!
- How about the guy who lost his wife? So sad.
- Some of these guys have gnarly teeth... coming from a family of Dental peeps I can tell you there is no bigger turnoff to a dentist than bad teeth!
What did you all think? I can't remember enough names to pick a favorite, but I can't wait to see who is the winner!
P.S. I have to admit that I was a little freaked out when I realized that baby Gray will be here before she is even down to the final four! Crazy!