Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Still Here.

Thank you all for your sweet emails wondering whether or not baby Gray made an early appearance. Never one to be early to a party, he's staying put for now, but he's definitely been making his presence known for the past few days. He's dropped considerably over the past week and this is causing me quite a bit of discomfort. With only 11 days to go, I know I can make it, but the constant back/pelvic pain is definitely messing with my blogging mojo. I'm going to take one more "vacation day" and I promise to be back tomorrow with an awesome giveaway... so stay tuned.

P.S. I, like most of you, am glued to the TV right now watching this whole Casey Anthony madness. I've been saying all along that I thought she would get away with murder, not because she didn't do it, but because the prosecution never really proved their case. It's so sad that this poor little girl will never get the justice that she deserves.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

ahhhhh! I hope you are relaxing in AC right now as you are watching the craziness that is Casey Anthony coverage.. still can't believe it.

Victoria [Victoria Shhh] said...

I was reading about it as here (aus) don't get much coverage. So Sad.
Good Luck with the last 11 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails