Since I am going to miss you all too, I figured I would also leave you a little something something. Here are 6 links for the next 6 days. No peeking early ;).
- The funniest video that I have ever seen. For reals. Like, I might have peed a little, funny. (Oh, and I'm embarrassed to admit I've said like 80% of these things. I'm SUCH a dork!)
- These are the best thing I have ever tasted. I have to stop buying them. I have a 2 bag a week habit, and so does my husband. Last week I went to Trader's and the ONLY thing I bought was 6 bags of chocolate covered pretzels. Yes, they are all gone. Someone has to stop making them. Please.
- If I could live anywhere I would want to live here. Anyone want to loan me a few million dollars? Jenna Lyons will forever be my style icon. Word is she and the hubs are still living here together. Wonder if her girlfriend lives there too? Who can blame them? I wouldn't want to move either!
- This bedroom makeover on the cheap is awesome. Just goes to show what some talented friends, and an uber popular blog can do.
- My new favorite recipe I make this about 3 times a week. I traded the chicken for beef broth (don't tell my hubby please) and it's as easy as it is perfect for those cold winter nights.
- Leave it to my sister, who knows me better than anyone, to find the most AMAZING baby gift for my little bean. I cannot wait until he fits in it! (Does anyone else remember the day he died? I was 14 and was devastated!!!!!!!!!!)