Hasta Luego

Monday, March 30, 2015


It is with a very heavy heart that we are heading to the airport today, back to the cold (snow?!?!) and the so called real world. I'm telling you, every time we have to say goodbye to our little slice of heaven it gets harder and harder. My husband sure doesn't make things easier with his constant "let's just move here talk" but I must say I am very much looking forward to my bed, my sofa, and finally watching the last eight episodes of House of Cards.

We will be traveling well in to the night, and tomorrow is definitely going to be crazy trying to get back in to the swing of things, but I will be here Wednesday with a roundup of my favorite bathing suits of the season. Summer is just around the corner... If only I could keep this tan until then! Xx

No comments :