Gift Guide 2012: For The Little Lady

Monday, December 3, 2012



click to enlarge

1/ i cry for these glitter shoes, just one size up and I would definitely rock em!  2/ the most perfect coat for a little lady  3/ tights that make my ovaries swoon  4/ amazing gold dot sheets (why, oh why, do these not come in a king size?)  5/ gorgeous pajamas any girl would love to dream in  6/ how sweet are these pink bow uggs?  7/ i absolutely love this dress, it reminds me of something a little girl would wear in Paris  8/ what girl wouldn't love her very own personalized dollhouse  9/ nail polish that will bring you back to your own childhood  10/ beautiful bookends (even better when filled with OLIVA books!

(After putting together this list, I had to call my husband and tell him how lucky he is that we don't have a girl. I seriously want EVERYTHING!!!!)

Up tomorrow, the last gift guide of the year... presents for those hosts and hostesses! 

 

No comments :