Brothers.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012






The boys are finally getting to the place where they can actually play together (versus Gray ripping everything away from the LM, and the LM using Gray as his personal wrestling toy) and I, for one, couldn't be happier. I used to worry so much about what having another baby would mean for the quality of life of the LM, but now I  can't imagine what his life would look like if he wasn't a big brother. Sure, he's lost a lot of our attention along the way, but I now realize that he's gained so much more. I just can't wait to sit back and watch the relationship that will continue to develop between my two loves, for the rest of my lifetime.

Today thing #1, was teaching thing #2 how to roll marbles around in a circle. Totally random, and totally heart melting at the same time. I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I feel, that every day I get to wake up and be the mom of these little guys. 
 

No comments :