Weekend Links.

Friday, November 22, 2013



Happy Friday! What are you all up to this chilly weekend? Tomorrow, the Little Man and I have a big skate date, where I'm pretty sure he's going to nail jumping 4 stairs! He was this close last week, and it's pretty much all we talk about around here. Wish us luck! Other than that we will pretty much be home bound, as it's about to get real cold, real fast. We have a gingerbread making kit, and the last few episodes of Master Chef Junior (we are all obsessed) burning a hole in our DVR. Sunday, I'm going to make a big pot of Spaghetti, using my favorite recipe from my Mother-in-law for the singular reason that it raises the temp about 5 degrees inside. Oh man, I am so not ready for Winter! 

Whatever you all have planned, I hope you have a great weekend! Here are a few fun links from around the web. See you all next week!

I NEVER knew this! Did you? Mind blowing.

I am absolutely in love with everything in this room. It speaks to me on so many different levels.

A few days ago, we started doing the whole Elf on the Shelf thing, and the kids are obsessed. Here are a few good ones, from someone way more creative than me.

I know it's a little early, but how great is this alternative to a traditional tree? Perfect for those with small spaces!

My new go to appetizer for parties. So good!

Speaking of the holidays, this is pretty much what I have planned! ;)

I have a feeling this will catch on!

This really, really makes me want a dog. DYING!

… and this, another baby.

But then I watched this, and was quickly brought back to reality. The zippers get us every.single.day. I swear this guy has a camera in our house!

I am LOVING my blonde hair, and already want to go blonder. This cut is definitely in my future!

These boots are toping my Christmas list! I love the low heel!

The most perfect gift for any child, anywhere… found!

Yep! P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm getting #3 in the next couple of months. eek

Pure awesomeness.

Finally, people, SLOW DOWN. I'm talking to myself here too.

No comments :