Speaking Of Pregnancy Pictures...

Saturday, March 5, 2011


Today, I am so excited because I am going to get my *first ever* maternity photos taken.  I hate to admit it, but when I was pregnant with the little man I didn't even think about getting any belly shots taken. In fact, I was so amazed horrified alarmed by what was happening to my body, that I have only two pictures of from the whole 9 months, and believe me when I tell you that they aren't pretty. Of course, now I wish I had many more, and this time around I definitely won't be making the same mistake. This is why I was so excited when Gregory, from Katsoulis Photography, offered to take some pictures of this quickly growing momma. His photos are nothing short of amazing, and after looking through his website, I am thrilled to see what he will come up with.

I'd also like to give a big congratulations to Julie Q, a fellow blogger and friend, on the birth of her new baby girl. Welcome to the club, I hope you have an amazing first few days!!!

No comments :