Home Sweet Construction Site.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

We arrived home late last night to a house that still very much resembles a construction site. I thought I could handle almost anything, but when I learned that they had unplugged the Internet, a single tear most definitely rolled down my cheek (I'm trying my first ever post from my phone, and I can tell you it's not going that well.) However, there is a light at this end of this tunnel, and hopefully by this weekend we should be able to go back to a somewhat normal existence. This is convenient, given the fact that my hubby and I leave Sunday for our long awaited, SOLO trip to Costa Rica. I am crossing everything in my body, hoping that I can leave these boys (and my in-laws) with a home that is dust free, saw free, hammer free... You get the idea. Honestly, I'm pretty sure everyone would just be happy if we could figure out how it plug the damn router back in!



I'm not sure when I'll be back here, hopefully in the next day or two, but until then I'll leave you with this little memento from our trip home. This was after our flight was delayed for a third time.

If I'm not back in a few days, send help... and wine, lots and lots of wine.

UPDATE: We have internet! And Paint!!! Be back tomorrow ;)

3 comments :

Pree said...

Start on the wine ASAP! Missing your weekend links! Have a fantastic time in Costa Rica!

Robin M Anderson said...

Thank you! I was missing my links too! They are so much fun! I was able to get some up today, and feel such relief! haha!

Ciao interior said...

Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.