It Was Just a Matter of Time.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

It was just a matter of time before the mother of boho-maternity chic came out with her own clothing line. Well that time is now. Nicole had designed a full collection for Pea and the Pod and as someone who is mildly obsessed with her wardrobe, I couldn't be more excited about this. With price points from $48- $148 dollars, now every momma to be can now be a boho mama. These clothes are so cute I would totally wear them even if I wasn't preggars (which is still a mystery for those of you who are following along. )

Yesterday a sneak peak was released, the full line hits stores Friday. 





As if I really needed another reason to want to have a baby! 


5 comments :

Jean said...

Ha! Now you have to try and resist buying any of it until you *are* preggers!

barefoot and pregnant said...

I don't know if anyone who hasn't shopped for maternity clothes can appreciate it, but that is truly exciting news. I had the hardest time finding trendy, comfortable clothes without blowing tons of cash.

Boston Bride said...

super cute!

Ally W said...

I love love love the third outfit - so cute! I can't wait to be "allowed" to buy these clothes either...hmm, nothing wrong with browsing and window-shopping now, though right?!
xo

Polly said...

ooooooo i want.