Still Here.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Dear Blog (and Readers),

I am still here.  I haven't forgotten about you. I really do miss you very much.  I definitely underestimated how difficult it would be to juggle two kids with VERY different schedules, and the LM's epic 5th birthday party, and trip to NOLA (and subsequent recovery) took up more of my time than I imagined.  Then I got so sick, and now Gray has what ever I was fighting. This is no excuse.  I want to come back.  I will come back tomorrow, and I promise to never let three weeks pass again, without a post. I think I was a little burnt out and found myself searching for material. This is no longer the case. Life seems settled again, and I can't wait to share what we've been up to. This is my diary, and I can't allow entire months of my life to go missing. I hope you can forgive me. To show you how sorry I am, I brought you a little present. Gray finally fits in the jammies that I bought him in Paris. They have a little flap for his diaper. It is so cute it makes me cry. I hope it makes you smile.


Did it work?  I sure hope so ;).  I promise to never leave you again.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Very Truly Yours,

Robin
xoxo

No comments :