Currently.

Monday, April 1, 2013

 Hot damn it's Monday... which means one thing, DADDY IS COMING HOME! Throw your hands in the air, as the LM would say! The boys and I survived the week, just fine, but I am definitely looking forward to having my buddy back at night! Last night, after one to many glasses of wine, I became convinced that I desperately needed a yard of this fabric to make throw pillows for our bed.* Then, I woke up in the middle of the night, and thought our neighbors were being robbed because I heard their dog barking. It turns out that it was not the middle of the night, but rather, 7am! Oops. Anyway, today is the big day, the big man comes home, and my stepping foot in a grocery store for the first time in a week, pretty much seals the deal (did you know kids will east pancakes for dinner every night if you put berries and whipped creme on them? :)) which means tomorrow we will be back to business as usual. 

Here are a few pics from the long weekend that was.














* I really wish I could say this was an April fools joke, but after watching three episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project... in a row, I became obsessed with leopard and decided it was all that was missing from my life. Luckily, I have family and friends who will talk me off of my ridiculous fabric ledge!

1 comment :

Marie said...

Aaaawww your boys are adorable!