Currently.

Monday, January 27, 2014

 Hello from Sunny California! On Friday, my husband and I said goodbye to the kiddos and headed to San Francisco for the week! Ever since we've arrived, we've done little but eat, drink, nap, and explore this amazing city! Here are a few snapshots from the trip so far!
















I have a feeling that after this trip I'm most definitely going to be saying that I left my heart in San Francisco!!!

Oh, and how are the boys doing without their mom and dad? If these pictures are any indication, I'd say that thanks to my fabulous in-laws they hardly miss us! It's also amazing what a new lego set can do... they were literally pushing us out the door!



I hope you all have a great week! I'll try to get back here this week if I can break away!

P.S. Remember this from the last time we went away? I still crack up every time I think of it!

3 comments :

Rachel said...

Your platinum locks look great!!!!

Grace in TN said...

San Francisco is the perfect city for couples :). Glad you are having fun! Also, love that top!! Where did you get it??

Robin M Anderson said...

It's Isabel Marant etoile... my one spring splurge! I plan on wearing it every day for the rest of my life ;)