Paradise Found!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day one in Costa Rica. Day one of 17. I know you hate me right now. We successfully avoided all Hurricanes and arrived safely, and on time in San Jose, only to find that the bridge that takes us to the our tiny coastal village is flooded and we are stranded in the city. Luckily, we have the best driver around and he mentioned that there was a quiet, exclusive mountain resort not far from town. It was cheap and we were worried. At this point we had no other options so we took his word for it.

We arrive and immediately remembered why we love traveling to third world countries. Can you say AMAZING in Spanish? Seriously, the place is like nothing we have ever seen. Needless to say we are so sad the bridge is up and running today. I can assure you we will be staying here on our return voyage in 16 days!

I am the luckiest girl alive. Don't think I don't know it


.

P.S. wireless is a bit spotty in the middle of the jungle, but they have assured me I should be able to get my daily posts up and running, so I will be coming to you daily from my tropical heaven!

No comments :