Vacation Update

Friday, September 12, 2008



Given that we are now halfway through our post labor day vacation I figure you all deserve an update.

Books Read- 3
Mosquito Bites- 10
Sunburns- 0
Ear Infections- 2 (both mine)
Teeth Cut by Liam 2 (yep, this is fun)
Play Dates with Neighbors- 4
Average Hours Slept by Liam- 17 1/2 (thank you god!)
Fights Between Me and My Sister- 0
Fights Between Me and My Husband- 0.5 (depends on what you consider a "real" fight
Card Games Played- 6
Card Games Lost By Me- 3
Pages written in my novel- 0
Days Left Until We Have To Go Home- 8

All and all an extremely successful vacation if you ask me. Here are some pics from this evenings sunset stroll. And yes, we wish we never had to leave.

Have a great weekend everyone.


1 comment :

Legally Brunette said...

Adorable - I love the one of Liam on the rocks. And he will have to forgive you someday for posting pictures of his bum on the internet =) He's just too cute to not post!