Coolest Christmas Present Ever.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Like most of you out there I am a huge converse fan. Huge. My little man has been wearing them since before he could walk and I too have had a long history with my white "Chucks."

We aren't doing a whole lot of Christmas presents this year, but for my younger sisters a "cool" present from their big sis is a must. That's why I was so psyched when I say on Gwyneth's Goop newsletter (I have tried unsuccessfully to subscribe more than once) that you can now customize your own converse. Seriously, what is cooler than that?

I wanted to make a pair for everyone I know, but I figured I would start with two for my girls.



The top is for my girly sis, and the bottom for my Twilight loving tween sister. I love them and I hope they do too! Now I just can't wait to give them away!

To customize your own converse you can visit their website here. The prices are pretty reasonable and for kids they start at a size 10 1/2 toddler. This means that in 2 years my little man is going to have a very cool shoe collection!


2 comments :

Jo said...

those are pretty rad.

Julia Harpston said...

Hey,

Been reading your blog for a good few months now, you’ve really an inspiration to people like me! I’ve created my own blog about Gifts for mother and stuff about great gifts and great mother’s. Id be really appreciate if I could get a message back and also if you could link to my blog http://greatgiftsformother.blogspot.com/ - the name of the blog is Gifts for mother
thanks,
your inspire me :-D