- We have one frozen embryo. (which means 95% of the egglets we took out didn't make it to day 5)
- On a scale of 1 to 100 our doctor gave our little guy a 95 %. (this is really really good)
- It has less than 5% fragmentation. (less than 25% is good.)
- It has an 80% chance of surviving the freeze. (possibly higher due the high quality)
- There is a 60% chance that the embryo will implant resulting in pregnancy. (pray)
- I 100% really, really, really, really, really want this to work. (just throwing that out into the universe.)
Right now we are playing the waiting game, and in my head I keep playing the percent game. It looks like our transfer will take place near the end of March so until then there is nothing to do but run the numbers and keep the hope alive.
(Photo Credit: From Here)