That's All She Wrote.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I wish I had a real post for you all today, but since I look kind of like this:


And it's hot as this outside:


All I can seem to muster up the energy to do is lay in the AC, eat pretzel bread (my new obsession,) and watch things like A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, and Baby's First Day (sense a theme?) Oh, and at 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant, I find myself sobbing uncontrollably every time this commercial comes on (which during those shows is a lot!)


I went to the doc today, she says I "should" go into labor sometime before my induction date, which is Friday at 4. I think she was just being nice... or she's a liar... either way I'm pretty sure I am going to be pregnant forever! It is not lost on me that I tried for years to just get pregnant, and now I can't seem to get  un-pregnant. Guess I really wanted to get it right this time!!!!!

3 more days... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

3 comments :

Kia @ A View From Here said...

I know you can! Hang in there, baby will come when baby is ready - you're doing a grand job ;)
Oh and the hippo pic = super cute!

Anonymous said...

I SOOOOO know how you feel. I was 5 days late with my second and it felt like an eternity!
Hang in there : )

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. My little girl was a week late. I hope everything goes smooth. Beware. Being induced isn't what it's cracked up to be. I started the process at 8am on a Friday and at 8am on Saturday I had only dialated to 2.5cms. I have a friend who was induced and went 48 hours from start to finish.