Elizabeth Street Comes To Boston!!!!

Thursday, May 16, 2013



 Since its inception, I have been a huge fan of Elizabeth Street. Huge. So, you can imagine my excitement when I learned that they were going to be expanding to my beloved city, Boston, and I was more than honored when I was asked to be part of their moms section! I can't give enough praise for their site and if you haven't heard of them before, you are in for a real treat!

 Elizabeth Street  is billed as the ultimate online destination for stylish moms around the world, that profiles a dynamic list of tastemakers who share their personal tips on the best there is for families in the area, and as an avid reader, I can't even begin to tell you just how useful their website is. This information is presented in an array of forms on the site, from a daily street style diary to the perfect weekend itinerary to alternative day trip ideas. I can't tell you the number of times, before any trip, that I  have first gone to the city and neighborhood where each mother lives to see their picks for where to eat, shop, and find "must sees" for the kids. I've found this to be such great resource, because you are getting advice from people who actually live in each area, rather than from someone trying to promote a an establishment for opportunity. 

I am always getting emails regarding what to see and do when visiting Boston, and I am so thrilled that everyone can now get advice, from a variety of women who live here! The Boston section is launching with select local representatives including Hadley Douglas, Julie Starr-Wood, Lisa Pierpont, Alli Achtmeyer, Moi ;)... and many more. New profiles are added regularly, so make sure to check back often! 

Below is clip of my profile. You can see the entire Boston moms section here. 


A big Boston welcome to Elizabeth Street! You couldn't have picked a better city! I know, I know, I'm a little biased! ;)

No comments :