Summer Style Inspiration

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 What do you all think about the new/ old head wrap trend? I'm kind of loving it. What an easy, and cute way to deal with what can often be very difficult Summer hair. I also think it adds a little something to any outfit, and is just as stylish on the beach, as it is in the city. I'm sure there is some way to tie a scarf into a wrap, but I was happy to find that almost everyone is making these right now, and they come pre assembled with an elastic headband. I was looking at a few the other day, and picked up the bottom two from Forever 21. They were 3 bucks each, and I figure that's about the right amount to spend on something that is likely to be a passing trend. I think they will look twice as cool with my new ombre hair!

What do you all think? Are you a fan. Looking at these photos below, I'm sold. 






Here are the two that I found. There are dozens more on their website.  



This Summer, for me, it's a wrap!

1 comment :

M said...

These are all fantastic ideas, love love love them all! headbands are one of those great acsessories that you can just throw on, yet it adds such a stylish feel to your look. Please tell me what you think of my new skirt from disturbia clothing. I chose it because I thought it was a pattern that would stick with me throughout the seasons.

http://www.rebelstateclothing.com/Product-1074/Iron-Fist-Clothing/Dresses/Sailors-Lament-Skirt