My Hero.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog topic to bring you this important announcement: My Husband Rocks! 
Why you ask? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am currently typing this blog post on.......wait for it.......MY NEW MACBOOK PRO!

Yep, I'm the luckiest girl alive!!! You should see it. I may love it even more than the Birkin (ok, let's not get carried away.) Let me tell you, this thing is amazing. The screen is huge! 15.4 inches to be exact. It is a blogger's dream (the naughty kind of course!) The pictures are amazing and I have already made my first movie of the little one. Seriously, I am OBSESSED. I can't eat, I can't sleep. I need to learn everything! 

So the good news is that I am totally and completely back to my former blogger self, with wireless Internet and all! Thanks to all of you who have stuck by with me through the move and the death of my beloved computer. Consider me the Sex and the City Movie, I'm back and better than ever!

2 comments :

Jean said...

Hi, love your blog - very entertaining!
Btw, the latest post on my blog is called 'Not yummy mummy'.

TheOnlineStylist said...

Yay! Macbooks rule...Air and Pro! Glad you got your new techno baby..... now keep bringing on the blog posts YM! x