Technologically Challenged

Friday, August 15, 2008

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/5/9599059_75eb70edf3.jpg
OMG. Ok, so I realize I have been gone ALL week, but I promise I have a great excuse! My computer totally and utterly shit the bed. Here I am in my new house, sitting down Monday morning to write my first blog on my new desk, in my new bedroom, coffee in hand, and I go to turn on the computer and ........nothing. I mean nothing. Like nothing. Damn computer wont turn on. After about 2 hours of banging it I called Geek Squad (they can fix anything right?) WRONG. If the computer won't turn on there is NOTHING they can do. Great. So now my blogging machine is at the Doctor where it is getting a full heart transplant. Needless to say this is why I have been MIA. I can't tell you how much I miss getting those posts out and I love all of you for checking in. I especially want to give a shout out to That Girl, whose comments have been keeping my spirit lifted throughout the last month!

You may be wondering how I am writing now, so by the grace of god my mother-in-law is visiting and brought her laptop! I'll try to get caught up from the week during the next few days. I hope to be up and running again soon!

No comments :