Fall Must Haves.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Okay, I know it's crazy early to be thinking about Fall clothes, and considering that it is about 1000 degrees in most of the country, the last thing that people have on their mind is flannel and wool, but for me the fact that I know longer have to shop in size "pregnant" has me planning ahead, and looking forward to wearing anything that doesn't have to have room for a spare human. Here are some of my "must haves" for fall. As in, I MUST have them. Hey, they say the early bird gets the worm, or in this case the early bird gets the awesome red blazer that is almost sold out ;).


I think I might have to go to "redaholics" anonymous this Fall. Same goes for you leopard. I. Just. Can't. Help. Myself. It's a sickness, really. As in these things are so sick how can you not love them!!!!!

Clockwise from top left:
Denim Shirt: Emersonmade
Blazer: J. Crew
Jeans: MIH
Scarf: Leigh & Luca (from Dress, Boston)
Silk Tee: Emersonmade
Skinny Jeans: J. Brand
Leopard Flats: J. Crew

No comments :