My Family.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The entire time we were trying to conceive our second baby, I would always say, "I really am okay if it's just the three of us, but I can't help feeling like someone will always be missing." Of course, my husband thought I was a little crazy (I was) but now, having my ENTIRE family here, I know for certain that it was always Gray who was the missing piece. Here, for the first time is my family. The family that was meant to be... all four of us. 
















Beautiful photos taken by Jaimie, of Jaimie Arnold Photography. Thank you Jaim for capturing so perfectly one of the best days of my life! I am so blessed to have this wonderful family, and such amazing friends!!!

4 comments :

Shari said...

The pictures are great! You have one beautiful family of 4. So happy you finally got what you wanted! :)

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I too felt our family was complete once our second child arrived (after 3 IVFs). Four feels good to us. Lovely family photos.

Mira said...

What a beautiful family!!! BOYS ROCK and brothers are forever. Little treasures. xxx

Yummy Mommy said...

BIG CONGRATS TO THE 4 OF YOU!!!