Currently.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013



Just so you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I thought I'd write a quick post to let you all know that we are alive and well* and for the past 3 days, we have very much mastered the art of doing absolutely nothing. Okay, not quite nothing, but between my morning yoga classes, and our evening surf sessions, there is more than enough reading, lounging, and napping to go around. This trip has been such a great escape for my husband and I, that we vowed to make it an annual thing. Sure, it's nice to go somewhere new, but the ease of being in a place that is almost like home to us, is something that definitely can't be taken for granted.

I hope you all are well, and my heart goes out to all my fellow East Coasters, dealing with yet another winter storm. I will make it my mission to bottle up some of the sunshine and bring it back with me. The Internet down here is probably the slowest on the planet, so I'm not sure if I'll make it back here before Friday, but I promise to get some "dreaming of warmer weather" Weekend Links up before weekend's end. 

Adiós por ahora, hablar pronto mis amigos ... 
(Goodbye for now, talk soon my friends)

*I'm talking to you mom ;)
 

No comments :