Currently.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

 I went in to this week a little bummed out, knowing that my husband's week long trip to India would be corresponding with with my babysitter's spring break, but after some help from my sister and the appearance of a big ball of fire in the sky (from what I remember, I think it's the sun) I have faith that the boys and I are going to be just fine. For extra measure, just in case the boys were a little down as well, I have promised lots of dinners at their favorite restaurants (chipolte, four burgers, veggie galaxy) and I may or may not be breaking every rule in our book, by letting the LM sleep with me at night. Waking up to his sleepy little face is pretty much the highlight of my year, so far! Lots of park time, lots of dinners out, and lots and lots of cuddles, and I'm pretty sure that Monday will be here before we know it... I hope.

I feel like it's been forever since I posted some pictures of the kids, so here's a little look of what we've been up to the past few weeks.


(what happens to the shoes of a 5 year old skater)




(the little one loves to skate even more than his big brother... uh oh)








(we finally made it to the Museum of Natural History after a year hiatus... the boys loved it!)



(next year the LM has to wear a jacket and tie to school. Don't think this will put a dent in his swagger!)



(We are this close to Spring. I think I can, I think I can...)

No comments :