The LOOK for Fall.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The other day I was looking for a recipe in my Pinterest boards, when I noticed that I had essentially pinned the same look over and over (and over and over) and it was then that I decided what my Fall uniform would be. Friends, this is the LOOK for fall. 








Oversized menswear inspired wool coat + anything on the bottom (including gym leggings, skinny jeans, ankle skimming wool pants) + anything on the top (t-shirt, sweater, sweatshirt, blouse) + your choice of footwear = outfit perfection. I feel like this isn't really anything groundbreaking, yet I don't own anything like it. Yet. I love the ease of the look, and the downtown cool factor, plus, did I mention, you can wear anything and everything under it? Sold!

Here is a round up of my current favorites, ranging from the insanely priced (#5) to the perfect coat for under 50$!!!! (#2). I'm not going to lie, I've got a hefty gift card for Emersonfry and that navy peacoat is destined to be mine!!!! 


clockwise from top left
1/2/3/4/5/6

What is your Fall uniform? I'd love to hear!


1 comment :

Lou said...

Hah you're so right; I do this with Pinterest, I go back over old pins and find I have re-pinned the same picture three or four times! I do love this look - anything that matches all types of attire is good with me - think the same can be said about trench coats. However regarding with 'our' pinning habit (by this I mean you and I) I am now at the point where I virtually KNOW whether a pin is something you'll like! How spooky is that?! Oh and you sis started following me which made me smile - Hi Holly! Lou British bestie ;-)