Weekend Links.

Friday, October 25, 2013



What are you guys up to this weekend? Other than a big skate date tomorrow we don't have a lot planned, which is very, very nice. I'm dying to start watching this with the LM, apparently it is all anyone is talking about at his school, and we just got Apple TV, so I'm pretty sure my hubby and I will spend our nights binge watching Orange is the New Black. I guess what I'm saying is that we are going to spend the weekend watching TV. Haha, I wish! I hope you all have something exciting planned, and that you will get a chance to crawl under the blanket and watch something fun! 

Here are a few fun links from around the web to get kick off the weekend! Have a great one!

I am absolutely making this for dinner tonight!

It has been a crazy month around here. Enter my new motto.

Cute DIY holiday decorations, that would be fun to do with the kiddos.  

A simple change, that makes a big impact. I did this in the boy's room, while waiting for the dresser that Gray is currently housing. 

I have a bizarre fascination with watching how super wealthy people decorate destroy beautiful properties. This one takes the cake. I didn't even know Mass had real estate this expensive!

I'm taking notes before my next trip! First up I MUST start learning French. 

This should make every woman, everywhere feel a lot better. It's also why I finally cancelled my US Weekly subscription. 

This makes me feel like a wimp for not putting the boys together yet. I am sometimes a little horrified by how much I value my sleep. I've got to pull that bandaid soon. 

My sister and I were swooning over this hair color last night! I think she is going for it!

I totally feel this way about Wakey!Wakey! Mark my words they are going to be HUGE! You heard it here!

Finally, what do you all do with the Halloween candy? The boys and I eat it as fast as humanly possible so it's out of the house (I'm partial to butterfingers.) I used to think I was the only one who thought like this. Halloween really is my christmas when it comes to packing on the lbs!

No comments :