Weekend Links.

Friday, October 4, 2013

 

Happy Friday! What are you all doing this weekend? We have three, yes three! birthday parties to attend for boys from the LM's school, and although it's not exactly how I would like to spend the next two days, I'm psyched that he's making new friends! I can't wait to "meet" them in person and finally put some faces with all the names we've been hearing about for the last few weeks. 

I wish you all a fantastic weekend! Here are a few links from around the web to get this party started! (pun intended, of course ;) See you all next week!

A great song on this rainy afternoon.

Adorable cookies for Fall.

... and I'm downloading all of these right now.

I'm "officially" 1/4 through my novel, or 21,000 words in, to be exact. I'm making this my new background to keep me motivated.

I would love nothing more in life than to be able to take awesome pictures of my kids and my home. Armed with this clip and my iPhone, I'm determined to make that happen!

I'm totally over the EAT letters in my kitchen, and instead I'm going to recreate this down the wall... on the cheap of course. I'll post pictures when I'm done!

I'm in the process of helping my sister rejuvenate her new/old home she shares with her boyfriend. I have a feeling this Ikea hack sheet is very much going to come in handy!

My husband is turning 38 next week! Is it wrong that I want to give him this hilarious gift?

I'm not usually a milkmaid braid fan, but I'm thinking I need to re-think my stance on that! Classic beauty!

'Tis the time of year!

I so, so, so, SO want to do a room/ bathroom/ closet in this. someday.

This is AWESOME! I've got to get all the grandparents in our family in on it!

I hate to admit it, but Gwyneth really did it, with this bag and those felix ankle boots. I want both, very very badly.

Speaking of fashion, my absolute favorite place to shop is BACK and their website/blog is up and running again. If you've never been to Dress, you have to pop in!

P.S. No spoilers here, but I can't even begin to tell you how insanely happy the Breaking Bad series finale made me. It almost, almost, made up for the travesty that was Dexter. Now, what to do with those extra two hours each week? Oh yeah, Homeland and Parenthood are back! I'm pretty sure I would be lost without quality television to get me through the week.

(Photo via Martha Stewart)

No comments :