Currently.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Oops. I did that damn disappearing thing again, didn't I? This time I really have no excuse, so instead I'll fill you in on what we've been up to.

On Thursday, my husband took the LM down to Maryland for some fishing (they caught 41 fish!!!) and the little guy and I were left to spend our days alone, which meant we were able to do a lot of catching up with our friends who we don't see nearly enough! On Friday, I spent the day with my beautiful god daughter who is already 3 months old (!!!) and then again on Saturday, I was able to sneak in some more snuggles. Since we knew the big boys would be away, I convinced my SIL to come up from NYC for a little shopping excursion, and we happily passed  the weekend drinking wine, chatting, and enjoying the silence that comes with having only one child! Sunday, the boys came back, and we hit the ground running, getting back in to the swing of things. I'm not going to lie, having only one kid to deal with all day sure was a lot easier than the two, but I missed my little man so much, I'm not sure he will be allowed to leave my sight again anytime soon. 

I hope you all had a great weekend. Here is a look at the week that was! xx



Our little country boy!





Cuteness overload!



Gray continues to melt me every chance he gets...


... and this kid is just so much fun!


We even had a glimpse of Fall, which has given way to some Summer like days. I, for one, am not complaining!

No comments :