Loafer Love.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

 I don't know what has been holding me back, but last week I finally bought my first pair of loafers, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them! So far, I've worn them to girl's night, a function at the LM's school, all around town, and on my daily school run. I have to say they are so comfortable that I kind of feel like I am wearing slippers out in public, which just adds to their awesomeness. I generally considered myself to be an oxford kind of girl, but assuming these guys hold up, I think I may be converted to a loafer lover. I love how they look with distressed denim, but they are equally as cool with a skirt or pair of cropped trousers for the office. I prefer a little stud detail, but I know not everyone appreciates the harder edge (pointing to my husband.)

Here is a round up of my current favorites. 


clockwise from top center
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6 

No comments :