A Few Final Things.

Friday, November 8, 2013

 I've decided to forgo the Weekend Links today, since I just posted them on Monday, so instead here are a few things I saw this week that I can't get out of my head! Happy Friday!

This black fireplace is insane (and such an easy update.) Mark my words, I will have this in our next house!

source

Can you say eyebrows???? The obsession continues... aka why won't mine grow!?!?

source

I am dying over this woven textile/ dreamcatcher over the bed. I've tried to source it for days now. It's beyond gorgeous!

source

This mirror from Restoration Hardware is topping my wish list. 

source

I'm loving this nautical tee tucked in with the red belt. I used to be an anti-tucker, but I have definitely changed my tune over the last year or so! 

source

New Warby Parker frames with a hit of RED. It's the perfect, updated Sally Jesse Raphael. 

source

See you all next week!

No comments :