The 2014 Holiday Card.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

 Do you all send out holiday cards each year? I'm a huge fan, and honestly receiving them from all our friends around the country is pretty much my favorite part of the season. I always hang them up in our kitchen, and I have to force myself to take them down by the end of January! 

Usually, I know in advance what picture I am going to use in our card, but this year it was tough. I can't believe it, but in 365 days, I wan't able to get a picture where both boys were looking at the camera, in a size that would be large enough to print. I had some amazing pictures of them individually, but nothing together. Blah. After some digging through the 2,000 photos stored on my phone, I happened upon a great picture of the two, and even better, it was from one of our favorite days of the Summer. Instead of choosing a card with a lot of print, I went for something simple, and decided to hand write a note on the back. I'm not quite sure when I'll actually get around to doing the later… but I'm determined to get it done!



As you can see, the boys are most definitely not looking at the camera, but I couldn't love this shot of them any more, and I'm sure our friends and family will too! 

P.S. Isn't this the cutest way to hang those cards you receive? I think I'm going to try it this year!
P.P.S. Our cards are from Pinhole Press. If you look around you can usually find a 20-30 percent off code on their Facebook page!


No comments :