Currently.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

On Saturday morning, the boys and I left a freezing Boston for some much needed time in the sun at our home-away-from-home. We are spending this week with my Dad, and my husband and his family will be traveling down over the weekend to join us for another full week! Since our arrival, we've been doing little besides building sandcastles, catching waves, drinking out of coconuts, eating more than our share of banana pancakes, and laughing when Grayson says, "ah hola" to everything and everyone. In short, it's been awesome. Here are a few pictures from our week in paradise, if you'd like to see.  











The internet down here is spotty at best, but you can follow me on Instagram or Facebook if you'd like to see more pictures from our trip. I'll do my best to bring back some sunsine with me... one can never have too much of these things.