My Little Sister is Getting Married!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My little sister is getting married! This is amazing on so many levels, but the highlight for me has to be my duel maid-of-honor/ wedding planner position. You guys, we get to plan a wedding!!!!!!! Mine was so long ago, I can't even remember it, and with the invention of Pinterest, Etsy, and blogs I feel like this is a whole new ball game! So far the bride and groom have decided on a outside wedding, sometime next summer. We (ahem) they are thinking intimate, rustic, simple, and, of course, gorgeous! I honestly could not be more excited for them, and I can promise you, this is going to be one awesome party!!!!! 

Since we knew this was coming, I've been bookmarking ideas for a while now, but now I finally get to share them with all of you! Here is the initial inspiration (in my mind) for their big day. 











 Certainly there is going to be a lot more wedding talk going on around here, and I will most definitely be posting any DIY projects that we come up with! I'm so out of the wedding loop, I would love to know what your favorite wedding blogs and sources are! Please share!

1 comment :

Victoria said...

Love your blog style. I am following you.