The Best T's and Tanks; a Roundup.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


A few Summers ago, when the Little Man wasn't even a year old, and I was pregnant, we had to live in a hotel room (with my sister in tow) while waiting for the occupancy permit for our current home. Our life was in complete and total disarray, and the 4 of us were pretty much living out of a backpack for about three weeks. Given our lack of clothing options, and my growing waistband, one day we picked up a family size pack of white, men's, Hanes v-necks, and from that day on, that is pretty much all I wore for the rest of the Summer. It was my version of laid back chic, emphasis on the laid back. Now, while I'm still a fan of the classic, at this point in my life I prefer for my daily fashion to be just slightly elevated. Slightly. Nothing is better than that "perfect" T/ tank, but finding said item isn't always as easy as you would think. You want something soft, but not too soft that it get holes after one wash. Thin, but not see thru. Long, but not to long. You guys know what I'm talking about. I feel like thee basics are just things you find through trial and error, and I hate to say it, but I've had more than my share of errors. Not anymore! These 5 T's and tanks are the best I've found, and the ones I find myself restocking, year after year. 

source
source
source
source
source
Do any of you have a set of basics that you always are stocking up on? Please share!

No comments :