Now Available- E-Design Services

Monday, January 26, 2015

I am so incredibly excited to announce that I am now accepting e-design work!!!  

After working on our home, some projects for friends and family members, and a few clients, I have realized that home design truly is a passion for me and I can think of no better way to share it with all of you than to actually come into your home to help you figure out some of those places and spaces that have been nagging you for far too long!  I am constantly getting emails from friends and readers asking for design help, and I am excited to finally be able to say yes to all of you!


How it works:

If you are interested in designing a room, contact me, and I will be in touch with you within 1-2 days depending on demand.  After seeing pictures of your space, learning more about what your likes and dislikes are, what you would like to keep/replace and what your budget is, I will create a board like the ones below to give you a feel for my vision of your space.  Once we settle on a design concept you will receive links to all the resources to complete the look, which will all be within the proposed budget.  This way you can purchase the items on your own timeline, and once you have received everything I will work with you to help you complete your space.  My fee will be a  flat one, and I will work with you until you are satisfied with your home.  Because this is a new endeavor, my services are reasonably priced.  Please contact me at robinanderson09@gmail to learn more!

I feel like my talent lies in creating beautiful rooms on smaller budgets, so I want you to know that no budget is too small.   These sample boards were all created only using products from big box stores, or inexpensive online retailers and etsy.  As you can see you can definitely get a big look with a small budget!!!

I can't wait to begin working with you! As always thank you for your support! xx

Master Bedroom Makeover


Living Room on a Budget


Teen Girls Room


Teen Girls Room


Teen Boys Room


Nursery/ Guest Room


1 comment :

Sarah Winchester said...

Congrats on the launch! The boards are gorgeous.