Cold.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is the one word that describes my life right now.
  1. I cannot seem to shake this damn cold. I continue to wake up every morning feeling like I was just hit by some sort of truck. Today I'm feeling like it was a very large garbage truck, which is actually pretty appropriate given that a garbage truck was what woke the little man and I at 6:45 this morning. Add to that the fact that I still can't breathe through my nose and you get the general picture.
  2. It's just so cold outside. I made the mistake of pulling up the weather and this is the cold reality that I was just faced with. You make have to click on the picture to get the full effect but generally the range is somewhere between 20-40 degrees, AS A HIGH! Winter I officially HATE you.

The only silver lining on this downer of a post is the weather report for next month's vaca in Hawaii. You will notice the lack of cold in those average 80 degree temps. 


This is the only think keeping me going. Especially now that I just heard it is going to snow again tomorrow. 

Yep, cold pretty much sums up my life right now......

No comments :