Recipe of The Week: Yummy Bresaola Salad.

Saturday, October 10, 2009



I cannot get enough of this salad. Seriously, these past few days I have been having this for breakfast, lunch, and with dinner. It is adapted from one of my favorite places to get a quick bite, Scoozi on Newbury. At the restaurant they serve it with dry aged beef. I had a hard time finding this at Whole Foods so I supplemented it with some parma prosciutto. Now I can't decide which one I like better!

Recipe (for 2)

Ingredients

4 cups arugula
1/6 lb freshly shaved prosciutto
2 tbls freshly squuezed lemon juice
Shaved fresh parmesan slices (about 1/8 lb)
2 tbls capers
4 tbls olive oil
Salt


Preparation

Divide and place prosciutto slices on bottom of plate. Layer with arugula, parmesan and capers. Drizzle salad with oil and lemon. Salt to taste.

It's that easy, and that good!


2 comments :

Mama J said...

This looks delicious and so light and fresh. Definitely going on the menu this week. Thanks for the idea!

So glad your computer is alive and well again. Missed your posts!

Polly said...

Yum looks great.