Spring Fever.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay, I realize that today it is only in the Mid 50's, but after 5 months of cold and dreary weather it feels as though spring is here! Maybe not quite Spring but at least a sneak preview of Spring. The streets and parks are filled with people who are just as excited as I am to get out and spend some time in the warmer weather. Tonight we will take the bike out for our usual grocery run, and tomorrow I plan on spending the entire day at the park soaking up the sun with my little man. Spring may still be a few weeks away, but for this weekend at least I have to admit that I've got the fever. We still may have to wear our jackets, but today I feel something like this on the inside. It's never ceases to amaze me how a few degrees can really change your mood. Today's outlook? Sunny with a chance of pure happiness.


I hope wherever you are this weekend you are also getting some warmer weather. A little Spring goes a long way.

(Photo Credit: The sartorialist)


2 comments :

TheOnlineStylist said...

aahh... as you were commenting on my blog, I was on yours!! I so have Spring Fever... we've had a little sunshine and Ive been loving it! So need to get my legs out... if you know what I mean! xx

Polly said...

Oh no, I hate it when you talk about spring, it means we are heading towards winter.