There's An Upside To "Waiting."

Thursday, March 4, 2010






I finally found an upside to our "waiting" to have baby number two. (Yes, that's how I'm going to play this thing from now on.) It turns out that one of my very favorite home designers was also "waiting" to unleash his Jr. line. That's right, Jonathan Adler (swoon) is starting up a line that is directed towards the little people that share our space. The pieces are expected to be available online in mid May, and from this preview I can assure you that I will be first in line. I have already been dreaming of this lamp from his "adult" collection for the nursery in my head, and I can only imagine how many other amazing pieces he is going to come out with. With his new store on Newbury only minutes away... well now I know why we waited so long. (sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm.)

(Photo Credit: From Here)

No comments :