4 Ladies and a Baby.

Thursday, November 24, 2011





This year the babe and I are bucking tradition, and spending a quiet Thanksgiving at home. We typically travel to Maryland to visit my husband's family for a Normal Rockwell type thanksgiving, and after some serious thought (and the prospect of spending the week sharing a room... all four of us) we decided that for this year only, the boys would spend some time in the country, while squishy and I would get in some quality time back home. My Sis, SIL from New York, and her sister from Australia will be joining us... which makes for a perfect estrogen filled weekend, where the wine will be flowing, and the chick flicks will be aplenty. I chose the picture above because this is exactly what my stove will  look like today. For about a second I considered making a feast myself, but when I looked at Whole Food's Thanksgiving menu for 4, I decided my time would be much better spent gossiping and reading US Weekly's.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, traditional or not. This year I am so unbelievably thankful for my family, my amazing friends, and of course, you awesome readers. You continue to inspire me every day!

Lots of love. Gobble Gobble.


No comments :