Vote For Baby Gray!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Today, Baby Gray's nursery is featured on my absolute favorite website (and homepage) Ohdeedoh in their Small Kids, Big Color contest. Those of you who have been following my blog know that this room was such a source of despair for me during the years we were trying to conceive, and I am so proud of the final result. Gray loves his sunny, warm space, and watching him sleeping in his crib makes all those years of anxiety just melt away.

So, please, please, please, take a minute and vote here to send Gray to the finals. It only takes a second to register, and Gray promises to thank each and every one of you... once he learns how to talk!


Voting is only open for 48.... make that 45 more hours, so get your tushes on over there ;).

UPDATE: I guess there's a problem with the site. Apparently they are working on it... those of you who have tried to vote, I love you. Those of you who will try again later today or tomorrow, I love you more! :)

No comments :