Photo Bomb!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

 Is there anything in this world, that is funnier than a good photo bomb? I can just imagine, seeing the look on someones face, when they get their newly developed picture, and see that some creeper (aka David Hasselhof) made his way into the frame. Here are some of the greatest photo bombs in history, borrowed from the huffington post








Now, I would like to submit my own photo bomb for consideration. This summer, at a party for my best friend's son, I saw my moment, as a family picture was being taken, and instantly jumped in front of the lens. When she showed it to me last night, I almost died, and then realized that I had stumbled upon one of the greatest profile pics of all time.

Behold, the YM photo bomb. 


 If only I had been behind the camera... can you imagine the look on her face when she got the print?

I'm pretty sure this is why God invented digital cameras. 

Go forth my friends, and bomb away!

No comments :