Look I'm Loving: Monochromatic Sunglasses and Hair

Friday, July 31, 2015

 

The day before my sister's wedding, while my family was in town, we all made a late afternoon pilgrimage to my favorite store on the planet Warby Parker, and it pretty much became an episode of Oprah... "you get a pair of glasses, you get a pair of glasses!!!" My sister ended up picking out a pair of sunglasses that were the exact color of her hair, and ever since I've been totally obsessed with the look. So much so that I just had to get a pair for myself last week. #twinning

Whatever your hair color, there is always a frame to fit your hue and paired with a bright lip this might just be my favorite Summer look of all time. I've linked to a few of my favorite frames below, and of course, I have a few images to inspire!













1 comment :

Jhon Staphen said...

Great blog The day before my sister's wedding, while my family was in town, we all made a late afternoon pilgrimage to my favorite store on the planet Warby Parker, and it pretty much became an episode of Oprah... "you get a pair of glasses Thanks for sharing........

Brand Consultant Singapore | Brand Marketing Consultant in Singapore