The Best Of Robin M. Anderson

Saturday, August 1, 2015

 

Right now the boys and I are some 10,000 miles in the air, heading to California for our annual trip. Thursday, my husband had another surgery to help with his ongoing pain situation and while he's healing we figured it would be the perfect time to leave a quiet house. He is now happily at home, being doted on by his parents, while the boys and I are gearing up for a marathon two weeks at LegoLand California. I have to wonder if we can beat our 14 day streak from last year? It's good to have goals, right???

Given that I'm going to be flying solo for the next few weeks, I knew there was no way that I could devote the time needed to keep the blog running, so unfortunately I'm going to be on hiatus until August 20th. Rather than leave you all empty-handed I pulled together what I like it think of as my "best of."

These a few of my favorite posts from over the years.  I hope you enjoy reading through some of the archives!!!  If you'd like to follow our Cali trip, you can follow me on Instagram where I will still be posting.  See you all in a two weeks!!! xoxo

Our Home, Before & Afters

The boys' room
The Kitchen
The Master Bedroom
The Living Room
The Guest Room
The Bathrooms

Home & Design

Favorite wood consoles: a roundup
A hint of mint
Home lust: black exterior
Forever obsessed: palm leaf print
Barn light inspired pendants
Green with envy
A painted door
Bohemian inspired home decor
Surf inspired home decor
Banquette seating
On patterned tile
Flower Power

Wardrobe Essentials 

The trench
The fisherman sweater
The denim shirt
Striped tee
The blazer
The boyfriend jean
Army jacket
The silk blouse

Fashion & Style

The capsule wardrobe
Giving them the shoulder 
8 easy summer looks
Look I'mlLoving: monochromatic sunglasses and hair
Red + White+ Blue
The denim skirt
Jumpsuits for the win
Rainy day chic
Summer swimwear picks
Black, white and neutral all over
The turtleneck
Stacked
Summer whites

Hair & Beauty

Pink hair: really don't care
4 short hair style tips
Summer hair care
The easy trick for platinum blonde hair
Do or dont? Nail art
On mascara
Winter Beauty
Skin part I
Skin part II
Genius trick for thin eyebrows
My favorite beauty products 
What's in my makeup bag


My Sister's Wedding

The cake
The linens
The bridesmaid dress
The invitations
The venue
The flowers
My little sister got married
Save the date cards

Weddings

An elopement to remember
Do or don't non-traditional wedding dresses

Food & Drink

The perfect drink for summer

Motherhood & Family

In the picture
The end of and era
It was bound to happen
Free
Lucky
Toned Down Christmases 
Pretty in pink
Little Man, not so little
The time my kid went to overnight camp

Fertility

Here's the thing
It's going to happen
A faker
2 week wait
Back to the drawing board
The little embryo that could
Taking a month off
Back to the drawing board
It's going to happen
Chicken
Cautiously optimistic 
Pregnancy update
Maternity portraits part 2

Travel

New Orleans; the time of my life
Costa Rica travel advice
Costa Rica Summer 2015 here, here, and here
Costa Rica Summer 2014
A week in NYC
My favorite Boston and NYC restaurants
The paris itinerary 
Northern California coast
Big Sur
Fiji here, here, here, here, here
Maui

What I'm Reading

July 2015
March 2015
April 2014


No comments :