Boston's Best Baby Boutiques.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Newbury is my second home. I admit it. Newbury is one of the reasons why I love Boston. Newbury is quaint, beautiful, and has all the shopping one could ever need. Sure, it's not New York or Paris, but after living here for five years I find a certain comfort in walking down that tree lined street and having everyone know my name. (I believe I have mentioned my small shopping addiction?)

Since having my little one, Newbury has become my haven. It is the perfect place to stroll your baby while chatting with all your fellow yummy mummies. It is also the perfect place to get all those beautiful baby clothes that you dreamed about during those 9 long months of pregnancy.

Here are a few of my favs:

1) Lester and Harry's. This is the go to spot for all things Boston baby. Think preppy! They also have the bast baby presents that come beautifully wrapped in their signature bag. You are sure to be the hit at the next baby shower.

2) Petit Bateau. All the beautiful French baby clothes that you heart can desire. A new and welcome addition to Newbury.

3) The Red Wagon. A Beacon Hill Staple. This is the best place for all those embroidered sweaters that the cool babies have. Very New England!

4) Kiwi Baby. For all those trendy south end mommies. You know who you are.

I hope you enjoy these little treasures as much as I do.....and be sure to tell them Yum sent you.

No comments :