My other boyfriend.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I love getting my hair done. Not so much the act of getting it done, but rather that beautiful afterglow that only comes from those shiny new highlights and that perfect trim.

I have been getting my hair done by Vinncent Cox at one of Newbury's best boutiques, Salon Acote, since the day I moved to Boston. Vinnie and I have had our ups and downs (I asked for bangs, he obliged, bad idea), but in the end there is NO one else I would ever trust my locks to.

Since my son has been blessed with more hair than Elvis himself, Vinnie has become an expert at cutting on a moving target. Here is a picture my little man and I getting perfectly coiffed this morning.

One of us has real highlights......I let you be the judge of which one of us that is.

No comments :