My Favorite New Boston Additions.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love shopping in Boston. I am well aware that this is not Paris, or New York, or even LA, but for me Boston is all I need. Well that, and some high speed internet for my other love, online shopping.

Anyhoo, between Newbury Street, Copley Mall, Chestnut Hill Mall, and the best of them all the Nadick Collection, Boston has all my heart can desire.....and my wallet can afford.

Here are two of my new favs:














Parlor. This trendy little south end boutique is one of the best boutiques in all of Boston. Featuring hard-to-find labels in a hip and unique storefront, this store will surely have something to please even the most picky fashionista. Specializing in women's clothing and accessories- this store also has the friendliest staff and reasonable prices for the eclectic collection.















Dress.
Specializing in that LBD, dress has expanded to offer a showroom full of amazing clothes. Dress carries collections from all of the hottest designers (think Phillip Lim.) The staff is extremely helpful, and they lack that small boutique snobbery. I have found many of my favorites at this little store, and Dress has become my go to for that perfect outfit!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment :

TheOnlineStylist said...

A Happy Shopper Yummy Mummy....! you are a girl after my own heart! Love the new Blog design...very chic! Boston sounds great! x